is anyONE ELSE JUST SO EXCITED FOR PUMPKINS AND HOT CHOCOLATE AND HaLLOwEEEEN AND SPOOKY MOVIES AND FAIRS AND KNEE SOCKS AND PUMPKIN LATTES AND BIG BLANKETS AND COZY CUDDLY SWEATERS AND PRETTY LEAVES AND i just started crYING
AND BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR ME!!!
if the guy who got shot was white none of you would give a fuck tho
people who look like you and me don’t get targeted by the police, people who look like you and me don’t get shot in the street by the people who are paid to protect us, people who look like me and you shoot up schools and get called “misunderstood” by the mainstream media. that’s the point
Seriously, what the police are doing is not “bad”, it’s illegal.
There is a reason why people are raging mad at this situation, and it’s because it’s a blatant violation of basic human rights.
If you don’t understand that, then you are part of the problem.
The strength of the Ferguson community in the face of the war zone the police have created is truly a thing of beauty.
- boys: if ur slutty enough to send a nude pic then u deserve to have it shared everywhere lmao
- boys: please send me nudes baby you're so beautiful i just wanna see more of you please baby i thought you loved me
- Nicki: aye papi you wanna be in my music video?
- Drake: yea mah, what you need me to do?
- Nicki: just need ya to sit there.
Do not wear contact lenses if you are in a situation where you may be tear-gassed. When I went through basic training, we were warned that there was a possibility the tear gas they were using could melt contact lenses.